Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Be original | Anna Komenda

Hello everyone. It's Anna here with my newest project created with The Cut Shoppe lovely designs. As usually, I have a layout for you with funny picture of my little clown Maja.


I used very fun "Space cadet" cut file. It looks like a more boyish project but it also reminds me of a circus theme. That's why I decided to use it. 


I backed the stars with patter papers. I also added a little pieces of vellum between the circles. It all makes the cut file stand out from the graphic, black and white background.


I didn't want to cover too much of my cut out so I just added some smaller embellishments here and there. I also added a title "be original" cut from the other cut file called "Girl stuff".

Those are the files I used to make this page:



That's all for today. Thank you for stopping by and see you in March.

XO Ania


No comments:

Post a Comment