Friday, November 10, 2017

Traveler's Notebook Cuppa Joe | Kelly Janes

Hey friends! Kelly back with you again today to share a new project using the Cuppa Joe Cut File in my Traveler's Notebook.



This is a first for me as I've never worked with a Traveler's Notebook. I'm participating in the My Thankful 30 project this year and thought a TN would be a great size to use for this project. I started my project in Cricut Design Space by slicing out a coffee cup image from the Cuppa Joe Cut File. I then used the Contour feature to hide all of the words within the coffee cup and mirrored the image so the handle would be on the opposite side.



I cut the coffee mug image on watercolor paper and used multiple products from Shimmerz Paints to paint the mug. I then used multiple Maggie Holmes products along with a few embellishments from my stash to complete this project.



I love that cut files can serve so many different purposes. They can be a focal image on your project, used as a die cut or as a layer like I've done here!



Now you can take a look at my process video that includes a Cricut Design Space tutorial.



Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me and remember to head to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files and digital collections!




4 comments: