Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Sweet Fall | Kelly Janes

Hey scrappy friends! Kelly here, and I'm so excited to be back for another term with The Cut Shoppe Design Team! For my layout today I used one of the newer sets in the shop, The Autumn Acres Cut File.



In case you didn't know, I am a Cricut user, so I started in Cricut Design Space with the Autumn Acres Cut File and sliced out the largest leaf. I then duplicated the leaf numerous times and cut the leaves on a sheet of white cardstock.


Using Shimmerz Great Fruit Creameez I painted the cut file images and then arranged each image on my background paper. I did back a few areas of the leaves with green patterned paper and vellum. I then added hand stitching to each of the leaves using white embroidery floss.


I added minimal embellishments to this layout because the cut file speaks volumes all on its own.

Now you can take a look at my YouTube process video.


Thanks for spending part of your day with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment