Saturday, April 15, 2017

Colorful Art Journal

Hello everyone! It's Zinia here to share with you a page I created using a lovely cut file from The Cut Shoppe store.

This time I created something different than usual. I decided to play with the cut files in my art journal and make a fun spread.



I picked one of the leafy cut files and cut if a few times out of white cardstock. I varied the size a little bit to make the composition look more interesting.


I build up layers of color on my background and once I was happy with it, I used the negative cut from my silhouette mat as a stencil and painted some leaves in darker color.




Then, I added the cut pieces on top and added some splatters to bring everything together.

I really hope you enjoyed this and got inspired to use your cut files in more creative ways.






1 comment: