Saturday, April 29, 2017

Best Ever

Hello everyone! It's Zinia again to share with you a fun layout I created using a lovely cut file from The Cut Shoppe store.

A while ago I cut out the Have a Heart background design for a layout but I didn't get to use it in the end. So while I was organizing my desk I rediscovered it and decided to make something fun out of it.



Instead of using it as a background, I cut out the heart clusters and used them as flower embellishments. I folded them to give them extra dimension and stuck some adhesive wooden buttons from Shimelle's Little by Little collection in the middle of each piece.



I kept the design fairly simple. I used a chevron piece of paper across the page and then scattered my flowers all over the place.


I filled in the gaps with more floral stickers and die cuts as well as some butterflies from the Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection.


This layout is full of vibrant colors, fun designs and dimensional elements that are ready to fly off the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment