Saturday, February 4, 2017

Dreamy

Hello scrappy friends! It's Zinia here and today I want to share with you a layout I created using one of the latest cut file release from the Cut Shoppe Etsy Store.



I really love all the love/valentine's themed cut files that got released recently but when I saw this "XOXO" set I really felt so excited. I thought these little squares will look absolutely adorable as little shaker cards on my layout.



I used my January hip kits to cut out all the designs. I chose three different pattern papers and I cut three squares out of each one of them.

I backed all the squares with vellum and then I randomly picked a few of them to turn them into shaker cards. 


To embellish the page I used a few ephemera pieces from the Pink Paislee "Moonstruck" collection. I didn't want to over-embellish and cover my lovely cards so I kept things minimal.

Because my base was white, I decided to mount my layout of a lovely polka dot paper to give it a border.


So that was my layout for today. I really hope you enjoyed it and you will give this a go. Until next time, happy scrapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment