Saturday, December 3, 2016

Under the Mistletoe

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a layout using a new FREE cut file! Ashley is offering a free cut file every week for the month of December. The cut file I used was released yesterday, and is called "Under the Mistletoe". 




I cut the title out from red patterned paper, and the mistletoe from green. I placed the title to the left of the mistletoe, and used pop dots on the mistletoe leaves. Next, I used the packaging technique to make a background for my photo in blues and greens.  I added layers for my photo, a few embellishments, and my layout was complete. I love this collection from Lawn Fawn! The blue with the traditional Christmas colors make me so happy. That wraps it up for today, thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment