Saturday, November 19, 2016

Love Fall


Hello! Candace here with you today to share a fun fall layout using the Flock of Feathers 12x12 cut file.  I love this file!  It has so much detail and is so versatile!


I cut this file out of white card stock and cut it up to separate the feathers and have already used it on 4 different projects!  Today I wanted to use the feathers on a nice fall layout.  
I started with a white 12x12 cardstock and stitched a big circle 3x around the edges.  Next, I placed the the vellum backed feathers and my photos around the stitching.
For my large title I used embellishments from the Oakley Ave collection from Pretty Little Studio.  I added the final details to the layout with a little more stitching and a few gold ink splatters.  Here is a look at the final layout!


A few close ups of the details...




Thanks for stopping by!  I hope this inspires you to cut up one file and try using it on multiple projects too!  Have a beautiful fall day!
Candace



No comments:

Post a Comment