Thursday, September 22, 2016

Goodbye Summer Hello Fall

Those are some of my favorite words, even though Fall can be short lived around here.  So we take what we can get!!  I love to photograph pumpkins during the fall season...one, because they are the perfect fall icon and two, they are my favorite color.  I couldn't wait to use some of the new fall cut file sets, so for this layout I went with the Oakley Avenue cut file and the Hello Fall cut file.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/480477205/the-oakley-avenue-cut-file-set-includes?ref=shop_home_active_1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/466984410/the-hello-fall-cut-file-set-includes-4?ref=shop_home_active_3

I've still been hoarding the Cedar Lane collection from Pink Paislee since last year.  It is a gorgeous fall collection, and I wanted to use a mix of the patterned papers.  I enlarged the Pie Chart shape from the Oakley Avenue cut file set and backed it with a mix of papers from the 6x6 paper pad.  Then I cut the Goodbye Summer Hello Fall title from the dark wood grain paper to contrast against the lighter colors.


I balanced the layout, by adding my photo to the right side of the pie chart shape and a cluster of fussy cut flowers on the left.  I also wanted some pops of color around the outside edge of the circle, so I fussy cut all of the little leaf shapes and placed them around the circle.


The Oakley Avenue cut file set and the Hello Fall cut file set are now available in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store, along with the Leaf Pile background cut file.  And, if you're wondering, the Oakley Avenue cut file set coordinates with the Oakley Avenue collection I am releasing with Pretty Little Studio!  Pre-orders are shipping between September 21-October 4th and the collection will be available to retail customers on October 5th!  Visit the Pretty Little Studio shop to check it out!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

http://www.plspapershop.com/default.asp

And don't forget, you can still purchase our newest products in TCS Etsy storeGhost Town Digital/Printable Scrapbook collection, Happy Halloween Wood Veneers and Halloween Acrylic Shape!


No comments:

Post a Comment