Saturday, August 20, 2016

Most Favorite

Hello, it's Eunyoung here. Today I'll show you a heartful layout! :) 
There are somethings that I can't resist ; pink & white colors, floral patterns, grid design and a heart shape!!! I think they will never be boring for my crafty work. I found so lovely heart shape from The Oodles of Doodles cut file set.
 

 
 
 
This set includes 12 doodled images. I selected a heart shape from them and edited the original cutfile to be a heart group.



I used 6x6 paper pad for matching backside of heart cutfile. I usually 6x6 paper pad for small shape cutfile and 12x12 patterned paper for a big or a full cutfile. Because it's a the size of patterns on papers.


After adding patterned paper pieces on backside of hearts, I did machine stitching on each heart shape. I used a multi-pink colored thread. I added the heart cutfile in the center of the layout with pop-dots. It's for 3D effect. I embellished with puffy stickers, chipboard stickers and flower accents. I finished to splatter black color mist on white background and stamp a date.

 
 
I hope you like this and Thank you for stopping by.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment