Thursday, August 4, 2016

Love You

Hello from the snowy freezing Southern Hemisphere!  Its Melissa here and today I have another new layout to share with you.  This one features my two girls at our favourite cafe, and they have the same expression on their face.  They look like twins, but 5 years apart!  I used the Oodles of Doodles cut file, and specifically used the heart and the "Love" word.  I created my layout with Amy Tangerine's "Better Together Collection" and the embellishments are from Paige Evans' "Fancy Free" collection.  The two work really well together.


I enlarged the heart cut file and once I'd adhered it with wet adhesive I hand stitched it in white.  I'm just loving stitching cut files at the moment!


For my title I cut the word "Love" and backed it in a pale pink paper.  I then stapled on the acetate "you" from Fancy Free.


Embellishing is my favourite part of creating a layout, I just love adding finishing touches.  I layered lots of goodies around a tag at the top of my photo.


Here is the cut file I used, there are so many possibilities with this amazing file!


I made a process video for this one.  You can watch it below or on my YouTube channel here.




Thanks so much for looking, make sure you visit the Etsy Shop to purchase this file!  Have a blessed week :)









No comments:

Post a Comment