Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sweet Life

Hello! Michelle here with you today to share a new layout featuring the A Way with Words cut file set from The Cut Shoppe.

The A Way With Words cut file includes 13 hand-written words, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

This cut file set has to be one of my faves for the simple reason that I love cursive writing. This set mimics a natural written alphabet and it is just plain pretty.  When I sat down with these two pictures of my daughter a lady bug, I thought this cut file would be a good compliment to this sweet story. Here is what I did:


When cutting out words and phrases that are in a thinner font, I find it almost imperative to cut it out of a bold or dark color. Something light could have definitely gotten lost on this busy layout, but since I chose a black polka dot paper the title is able to stand out.


Wishing you all a great day!


The Cut Shoppe



1 comment:

  1. Super cute page! Great advice to use the dark paper and the polka dots add to the sweetness! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete