Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Baby Yawn

Hi! Irit here with a new baby themed layout! The new Happy Clouds cut file is probably my favorite, and I had lots of fun playing with it. There are so many ways to use this cut file, watch the video for the process and some more ideas to get the most out of your files. Here's my finished project-


I super sized one of the clouds for a main element in my layout design. I backed it with some beautiful patterned paper from a Felicity Jane kit. You can use any paper, but I think a small repeating pattern works best.


The Fall In Line Alpha is fantastic for titles. I love welding mine on the Silhouette software, this way I have less bits and pieces to deal with! I spelled the word 'yawn' and created a vertical title. Again, I used patterned paper to back the cut file.


The rest came very easily together. I cut a few more clouds in different sizes and backed them with patterned paper.


I used foam adhesive on some to get dimension.


I really love how the clouds work as embellishments here, there's really no need to add anything. I just wrote my journaling, a couple of stickers and the layout was done!


Watch the video and see how all this came together! 

Check out the Cut Shoppe store for these cut files and many more! Thanks for visiting and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment