Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Life's Ruff


Hey crafty peeps, Aimee here sharing a super simple and easy layout using some printables from The Cut Shoppe!







Aren’t these 3x4 cards the cutest! I love how easy they are to work with. If you dont pocket page scrap, but love the cards, this grid is a great way to use those cards on a layout.



 


I printed the cards on some pretty thick card stock, and just ran it through my photo printer.


 


I used some foam adhesive on my photo to lift it off the page giving a bit of dimension.





 
I also used some cut files for some simple accents.


                                give a dog a bone                                                                                            for the dogs


 



A little bit of splatter paint, machine stitching and puffy stickers and I have a layout that took less than 30 min!



Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment