Sunday, June 28, 2015

Fabulous

Hello! Michelle here with you today and I am very happy to be sharing a new layout I made using the recently released This & That cut file from The Cut Shoppe.


The This & That cut file set includes 9 miscellaneous icons, that can be used on your scrapbooking and paper crafting projects.

When I first saw this set of cut files, it instantly became one of my favorites. I am a big fan of fun titles and these are just perfect! So perfect, in fact, that I had a hard time choosing! When I was finally able settle on a choice, I knew I wanted to create a sort-of tone-on-tone effect with it. Here is what I came up with:

Fabulous

I had initially decided to layer the "fabulous" right on top of the white cardstock background to give a true tone-on-tone look to my title, but as I was playing around with my design, I found that I rather liked how it looked layered on top of the colorful papers.

Fabulous 2

As I do almost 100% of the time, I anchored the "fabulous" by running it through the sewing machine using white thread.

Fabulous 3

This layout has certainly become one of my new favorite layouts. All the beautiful colors combined with lots of white really makes both the title and patterned papers shine. Wishing you a fabulous day!

CS Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment