Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Camper

Hello everyone, it's Danielle here with you today. I have a layout to share made with some cut files from the Happy Camper cut file set. All papers and embellishments are from the Crate Paper Journey collection, which is such a perfect match to these cut files!

This picture is taken during camping in Yosemite. As a kid I loved camping, as an adult not so much. I guess I've spend too much time in hotels the last 15 years. From camping in The Netherlands I was used to having to take your own toilet paper to the restroom, so that's what I did in Yosemite as well. I was very pleased to see that this wasn't needed overhere, so luckily I had to make this embarrassing trip only one time :-)






Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!


2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful layout! i just LOVE all of the colors and the patterned papers you used to layer and for the title!! and such a funny story!!!!! i think i like the IDEA of camping much better than actually camping now, too!! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun layout Danielle, I've camped there before :)

    ReplyDelete