Friday, January 30, 2015

You & Me


Hello and Happy Friday!  Gina here with you today and I have a layout using the brand new Sweet Hearts and Love Letters cut files!  I loved taking one of the hearts from the Sweet Hearts set and enlarging it to use on my layout.





To create my layout, I began by painting watercolors on a white cardstock background.  I also flicked white paint and gold spray mist across the page.  Next, I enlarged my heart and cut it out of white cardstock.  I backed a few of the open spaces with patterned papers.  Next, I cut out my title a small heart and a few + signs and added them to my page.  I added my photo and a few cardstock embellishments, thread and buttons.




Supplies: Sweet Hearts cut file, Love Letters cut file: The Cut Shoppe; cardstock, patterned papers, stickers : American Crafts; Other: paint, watercolors, spray mist












3 comments: