Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Best Year Ever!

Happy NEW Year!

Hi it's Cara and I hope you had a wonderful 2014 and my wish for you is that 2015 be the most fantastic year you've ever had!

I always get really jazzed up around the new year, because I'm a planner and I love the hope and potential of the blank slate.  That's what this layout is all about.




When I first saw these Happy Little Clouds I knew that I would use them over and over and so this is my first layout with them but definitely not my last.

The Happy Little Clouds cut file consists of 3 cloud icons, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

The layout was actually inspired by the best year ever cut file in the Happy New Year set :D
 The Happy New Year cut file consists of 4 phrases, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

Here's to a great year!


1 comment: