Friday, January 16, 2015

Hello, it's Cara today with a new layout for you :D


I used the It's My Party and X Marks the Spot sets to create this New Year's layout. 

The It's My Party cut file consists of 6 party themed icons, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.The X Marks the Spot background cut file is available in 8.5x11 & 12x12 sizes, for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.


I was inspired by that lovely 'Celebrate' so I cut it as BIG as I could on sparkly red cardstock. :D  I only cut the X marks the Spot background on the bottom 3rd of my background paper and layered strips of patterned paper underneath.



Then, I found a left over cutesy cloud on my desk from my last project and added it in.  It's in the Happy Little Clouds set.  Basically, it's only job on here to to be stinkin' cute!!

The Happy Little Clouds cut file consists of 3 cloud icons, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.


Have a fantastic day!



No comments:

Post a Comment