Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Celebrate Love

It is really funny that yesterday Danielle used the same background as I am today and flair from A Flair for Buttons too!  Well, this will give you a chance to see how you can use the X Mark's the Spot Cut file and the same products, but have completely different results.  


I used papers and embellishments from Studio Calico, resign flowers from Freckled Fawn and Dear Lizzy, and flair from A Flair for Buttons.  I did spray paint my raw wood veneer diamonds but white but it did not create a solid cover, it was more of a whitewash look that I absolutely loved when I saw it dry.  



That is my son and his great grandfather.


I layered pink letters onto the Word Art Cut File to create my title.


Thank you so much for taking a look at my project today.  Head over to The Cut Shoppe and grab a few cut files for yourself.  Click HERE.

These are the cut files that I used on my layout:


Until next time,











No comments:

Post a Comment