Wednesday, November 12, 2014

XO

Hey there! It's Heather Adams here with you today! This is my very first post here at The Cut Shoppe, and I'm SUPER excited to be here!

I have a layout to share today that I made with the "You're a Gem" set of cut files. I used the heart from this set.


I cut out the hearts in vellum, and then cut the patterned papers to back the hearts. I actually cut the hearts by hand, but you could totally manipulate the heart diecut and use your machine to do this for you! After I cut both sets of hearts, I handstitched them together by hand. Just a simple "x."

I played around with different designs to make with the hearts. Originally, I wanted to make a grid on my page. But once I laid it all out, I didn't like it. At ALL. So I switched it up and, after a few different layouts, here's what I came up with:


Here you can see how beautiful the vellum looks.



Alright, folks! That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed my VERY FIRST post today! Thanks for stopping by the blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment