Sunday, September 7, 2014

You're The One For Me

Hello friends! Lee-Anne here with a layout to celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary that my husband and I celebrated on September 5.


Here are some more closeups of my layout…




I put a mixed media spin on my layout and also used the "You're The Rock To My Roll" from the Printables Love Notes


and the heart border below from the Borderlines Too Cut Files 



and also the phrase "You're The One For Me" from the So In Love Cut File for my title that I separated after it was cut and adhered it to the top and bottom of my layout.



These are all available in The Cut Shoppe Store as well as many more and also there are new cut files added every Thursday.  So what are you waiting for? It's time to go shopping!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




2 comments: